Thursday, October 5, 2017

Jank Heroes Remix || Episode Three + Episode Four Synopsis

Episode Three

Major Events

  • Woke up behind library, 2am , ninja battle, uses illusion magic to hide with Kaguya the divine white fox ninja.
  • Re-reads Interdimensional Energy Book from the school library to the point of knowing everything from the book that I could possibly understand. I can now read the book in milliseconds.
  • I met a library worker and learned that I would need to pass a test held every Sunday to determine whether or not I could work for the library. The test requires you to know most knowledge in the universe.
  • I got to see the massive interdimensional book that the library has as reference material that is 30 hours of content in Interdimensional. The book utilizes a mechanism in order to read it, and has a scroll that helps to translate Interdimensional to English. I have a PDF of the entire scroll on my phone.
  • I read the Interdimensional to English scroll in 11 hours.
  • I ate cheap $4 macaroni at Pastaronis that I cooked myself with 1 second boiling water.
  • While heading back to Springdale Apartments and reading the scrolls, I walked into someone.

Episode Four

Major Events
  • The man I walked into was a fellow spy of the Wellspring who informs me that he came to find me and protect me from the Mage Guard who wishes to kill me because I have shown magic to those outside the Wellspring.
  • I realize I have some form of amnesia, which explains why I don’t remember everything in regards to my own past.
  • The spy now lives with me in my base and pays 50 cents a week rent. The spy has set up the base with a cloaking device to protect me from the Mage Guard. He is also teaching me how to construct a cloaking device but only orally. I am making progress, but not practical progress only conceptual. We have agreed to do this at least once a day. He also is supposed to teach me how to conjure phantasmal weapons, however I have yet to begin that training.
  • I have studied the scripts to the point where I can understand some verbal Interdimensional and to the point where I can pretty much read interdimensional script. I can read the entire script now in an hour.
  • I have learned that Interdimensional Energy has a similar shape and structure to lightning and similar radiation to solar energy.
  • I have shown my writings to the Librarian, School Librarian, and the Interdimensional Energy Teacher and copied all my writings down in picture form.
  • I now have a photocopy of the School Interdimensional Energy Book, School Advanced Solar Radiation Book, Interdimensional Script, and the Massive Library Interdimensional Energy Book.
  • The King didn’t arrive to class.
  • I talked to the Warrior Girl in passing, I was having none of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you finally learned that "major events" and "synopsis" means a shortening of the events of a session, good on you.

    Ninja fight between a white ninja and a black and red ninja. The white ninja is Kaguya, the black and red ninja is unidentified. Kaguya is not the divine white fox ninja, she uses a power scroll that enables her to use divine fox protection.

    At least the parts in common for the interdimensional energy book, the ability to read super fast only works if it has been constantly read recently.

    Library worker of the Springdale library, not the library lady from the school.

    English = Common.

    Each bowl of macaroni is $1, the water boils the macaroni for a second, it does not take a second to boil, and there are drains by the table, which the Pastaroni worker dumped the boiling water down.

    Scroll pdf on phone.

    He was not an ambassador of the Wellspring.

    Cloaking device hides the presence of individuals within, does not actually hide them.

    He is learning to set up a cloaking device that has pre-assembled parts.

    Did not show the papers regarding interdimensional energy to the librarian of the Springdale library.

    She was having none of it.

    ReplyDelete